When we refer to Business Car Leasing we are specifically referring to a financial product called contract hire. While car leasing is a generic term to describe a number of lease-based financial products, contract hire is the most common type of lease available in the UK. Contract hire is, in effect, a long term rental agreement.
Leasing has now become one of the preferred methods for businesses to fund their company cars and fleets. However, for many small and medium enterprises, the process of leasing their next car might not appear completely straightforward; this is something we hope to change.
Please note that we can offer other financial products. If you refer to our Finance Options page, you will be provided with the information you require.
Since changes in the UK's tax legislation (circa 1995) contract hire has grown considerably to be the product of choice for business running a fleet of vehicles.
The changes in legislation enabled funders and finance houses to reclaim VAT on new vehicles. This resulted in competitive rates being offered to customers on a full suite of cars due to economies of scale and buying powers. In addition to that, customers welcomed the ability to achieve fixed cost motoring and the ability to remove the risk of depreciation.
• Choose your Car – take a look at our website, or visit your local dealership, and decide which car (or type of cars) you want;
• Choose your Term – work our how long the business will need the car for – generally this will be between 2 and 4 years;
• Choose your Mileage – work out the annual mileage of the car;
• Choose a Maintenance Package – our website prices do not include maintenance and while it is not necessary to include this into your deal it is often much more cost effective to so, i.e. to include the cost of servicing, maintenance and tyres;
• Check your credit – this is a credit based product. Please ensure you have reviewed your credit status before liaising with us. A limited company will require at least 2 years accounts and directors may be searched on credit reference agencies.
Once we have received all of the information above, one of our team will be able to respond to you with the quotation required.
• Low deposit options available – your business can control cash flow by avoiding large deposits;
• Fixed period of car ownership ranging from 2 years to 4 years – you decide how long you, or the employee, require the car for;
• Option to include a maintenance package to cover servicing, maintenance and tyres i.e. "fully-maintained" car lease – simply want to fuel and insure the car? Then let CarLease UK arrange the rest;
• Your business can benefit from 'fleet' discount levels – why pay more at the local dealer; and
• Above all, no depreciation concerns – if it increases in value, BUY IT and if is depreciates, LEASE IT!
CarLease UK are a family business with over 40 years’ automotive experience. Throughout our company history we have sold new cars, used cars, prestigious cars and cheap cars; we are passionate about this industry and making sure the customer receives exceptional service.
Based in Leigh, we are one of the leading car leasing companies in the Northwest. With customers locally and nationally, we are able to deal with your enquiry via email, telephone or, should your require a more personal service, please feel are free to visit our premises for yourself.