Ready to embark on your convertible car leasing journey? If so, please review the points below in preparation for speaking with our team at CarLease UK, who will more than welcome your lease car enquiry:
• Term – for how long are you looking to lease the convertible car for? The general rule is that the longer you lease a convertible, the lower the monthly rental will be. However, as a contract hire and leasing contract is fixed, it is important that you consider whether you want to lease the same vehicle for a long period of time. While you can terminate the contract early, this is not a practical step to take due to the cost implications (consider this in the leasing vs buying debate);
• Deposit – all car leasing deals from CarLease UK will need a deposit (or initial payment as it is referred to in the car leasing industry). This can be an enhanced deposit (perhaps if you have a certain budget in mind) or can be no more than your usual monthly payment. However, please consider that when leasing a convertible the higher your initial payment (or deposit), the lower your monthly rentals will be. CarLease UK can generally accommodate all requests, no matter how bespoke;
• Mileage – how many miles will you drive the convertible each year? The monthly cost for leasing a vehicle will depend on how many miles you cover per annum; the more miles you cover, the more expensive the contract is (this inherently linked to the deprecation of the vehicle);
• Maintenance – CarLease UK do encourage our customers to benefit from a maintenance package with any of our car lease deals. Although an extra cost on your convertible, you have peace of mind that the cost of servicing and tyres is included within your monthly budget. This also avoids any unwanted charges when your leasing vehicle is collected following the expiry of the contract;
• Insurance – While CarLease UK do not offer insurance package, we do work alongside a preferred business partner Direct365;
Once you have considered some of the pertinent points above, you should have some general understanding of what you want from your convertible leasing deal. Above all, if you can ascertain your budget, this will allow our account manager team to offer the best vehicle or fleet solutions for your requirements. On a side note, if you are based in the Nortwest (See Northwest car leasing)
such as Manchester (See Manchester car leasing)
, Liverpool (See Liverpool car leasing)
, Warrington (See Warrington acr Leasing)
, Bolton or St Helens, we do encourage you to meet us at our premises. Take a look at our Google+ page.
At CarLease UK we also understand that it is very difficult to work out which convertible car you should lease. To assist with your search, why not consider some of our cheap car leasing
or the budget convertible lease offers below:
Whatever your budget, the team at CarLease UK can help you. With over 40 years’ of automotive industry experience, there are very few questions we cannot answer about the 8500 live deals on our website. However, don’t just take our word for it; please review some of our Social Media profiles and take a look for yourself:
If you do require any further information about convertible car leasing, or just how to lease a convertible, please speak with the team at CarLease UK today! Contact us by calling 0844 576 6667 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.