The Hatchback car leasing market is almost certainly the most competitive within the lease car market as a whole. The list of cars available to CarLease UK’s customers’ is almost endless, with options such as:
CarLease UK, as an independent broker working with Network, Lex Autolease and ALD Automotive, are not attached with any of the above manufacturers in any way. Therefore our prospective car leasing customers will always receive independent and impartial advice concerning their hatch lease car. This is sometimes not available when you are looking at buying as opposed to leasing a car.
The team at CarLease UK really do appreciate the difficulty in deciding which hatchback, or medium saloon, should be considered on a car leasing deal. However, with over 40 years’ of automotive industry experience, we know a thing or two about cars, so we are confident that all of your leasing questions can be answered satisfactorily.
If you are genuinely looking at a Hatchback car leasing deal, please read the following information below before liaising with your CarLease UK account manager:
• Term – how long do you need to lease the hatchback for? In normal circumstances, the longer you lease a hatch, or medium saloon, the cheaper the monthly rental will be. However, as the leasing contract is fixed, you need to ascertain whether you want a lease car for as long as 4 years, as you will not be able to change during the contract (consider this in the leasing vs buying debate);
• Mileage – how many miles will you drive per year? This is incredibly important as the monthly cost for leasing a hatchback will depend on how many miles; the more miles you drive each year, the more expensive the contract is;
• Deposit – all lease car deals require some form of initial payment, whether this is no more than the other monthly rentals or an enhanced deposit. The higher your initial payment (or deposit), the lower your monthly rentals are. If you cannot make a substantial deposit, while that is acceptable you do need to consider that your monthly rentals will be higher;
• Maintenance – CarLease UK do recommend that our customers should utilise a maintenance package, which covers the cost of servicing and tyres. Of course this does add extra cost to your car leasing package but you have to maintain the vehicle regardless. As the maintenance option is competitive, we are confident you will be impressed by the option;
• Insurance – CarLease UK do not offer insurance in conjunction with our hatchback or medium saloon car leasing deals. If you do need assistance with leasing insurance, please feel free to speak with our preferred business partners’, Direct365 , and investigate the best insurance quotes for yourself!
Should you require any further information about hatchback car leasing, or just how to lease a medium hatch/saloon, please speak with the team at CarLease UK today! Contact us by calling 0844 576 6667 or by emailing email@example.com. We look forward to helping you!