The prices displayed on our website do not include a provision for maintenance. For you, or your business, this means that if you proceed with a non-maintained contract (which we refer to as a “driver-maintained” contract) all vehicle maintenance will be covered by you (and at your cost). However, a maintenance package is an additional option which can be added to your contract for an additional cost (subject to the finance/leasing company who you proceed with). We refer to this as a “funder-maintained” agreement.
As CarLease UK work with a limited number of finance providers, the exact contents of the maintenance package can vary from company to company. Additionally, as vehicle maintenance will vary from vehicle manufacturer to manufacturer, it is advisable to speak with one of our account managers to discuss your exact requirements.
Please review the information below which should assist you in making you decision on maintenance (please note that this is addition to the full UK manufacturer’s warranty which is standard with all new vehicles).
Maintenance Contract includes:
- Mechanical and electrical repairs or replacements, including associated parts and labour
- Bulbs, Batteries, Exhausts, Wiper Blades, Alternators & Starter Motors (subject to the finance/leasing company)
- Tyre repair and replacement
- Breakdown assistance (subject to the finance/leasing company)
- No recharges for punctures or damaged tyres (subject to the finance/leasing company)
- MOT tests
- Vehicle collection and delivery (when available)
What are the benefits?
- Planned fixed monthly cost
- No unexpected maintenance costs
- Dedicated qualified technical team to deal with any problematic vehicles
- VAT is 100% recoverable on the Maintenance element of your contract (for business users)
What are the exclusions?
- Repairs or replacements due to driver error or driver induced faults
- Repairs due to accident damage
- Missing or Broken items e.g. Bent Aerials, Missing Hub Cabs
- Vandalised and Stolen Wheels and/or Tyres
- Damaged windscreen and/or glass replacement
- Lubricant and Fluid Top Ups between service intervals (e.g. Oil Top Ups, Screenwash Top Ups)
As Maintenance is not a compulsory option, the team at CarLease UK will not pressure you to include this within your contract. However, we do recommend that customers do consider this as part of their decision making process to ensure that they enter into a contract which best meets their requirements. If maintenance is something that you wish to include please select “Additional quote to include maintenance” and quote will be sent for you to review.